Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just a Friendly Reminder

As we all know, reading is my passion. In fact, the only thing I'm more passionate about than reading is letting other people borrow and read my books, especially my favorites. This post is in interest of helping all my wandering children to come home.

This is a shot of my whiteboard. It's all organized with a general to-do list, a random list of numbers that don't make sense to anyone but me, my calendar, and a scripture to remind how I should approach my life. (For those of you who missed my birthday, that calendar is 'Studs in Spurs' calendar Chels gave me. Admittedly, January is not very studly. Just wait until you meet September!)


If we zoom in on the left, we will see my lending list. This is where I keep track of all my wandering books.


I'm not asking for my books right now. I just want to make sure they all make it home.

PS All the books currently on that list are super good! If you haven't read them yet, I would recommend writing down the titles and looking them up.

4 comments:

Boden Family said...

Hahaha.....just read some of those recently. I thought of sending ours back the other day and didn't. You don't like Bella anyway, right?
Fun Calendar!
BTW, you are in huge trouble for writing a new post and not commenting on ours....just so you know. :)

dpb said...

Are you going to take away our library card? Is there a fine associated with keeping one of your books past the due date? :p

Meg said...

I was pressed for time. There were things that needed to be attended to. And that post was on my list. I am sorry.

Meg said...

And don't tempt me with the fines. I've considered it!